In this position you will join our core engineering team and take a central role in the design, development and maintenance of our high performance overlay networking solution.
You will also have the opportunity to work on our storage solution, as well as our hypervisor management agent.
- 5+ years of extensive network solution/protocols development in Linux.
- Deep knowledge of L2 and L3 network protocols and understanding of relevant appliances.
- Experience with C/C++ on Linux.
- B.Sc/M.Sc from a major university or alumni of a technological unit in the IDF
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Python on Linux.
- Experience in visualization, cloud, SDN and new tunneling protocols such as VXLAN and NVGRE
- Experience with virtualized network interfaces device implementations
- Experience with troubleshooting production network deployments
- Experience with writing test code in various levels (unit, integration and system)
Location: Ra'anana, Israel
If you would like to be part of our team, please email us - email@example.com